Services for the Blind
All who are legally blind (20/200 with corrective lenses) or have physical impairments which prevent them from holding a book to read are eligible for the following free services:
- Subscription Magazines (Periodicals) -- Magazines are available in braille, in large print, and on audio CD.
- Booklets -- Braille and large-print publications to inform and inspire.
- Lending Library -- Over 1,400 book titles are available in braille and on digital cartridge through the CRSB library. Books can be checked out on a 30-day loan period.
- Gift Bibles and Bible Courses -- Bibles and several Bible courses are available in braille, large print, solar player, and NLS digital cartridge.
- Digital version of the Seventh-day Adventist Hymnal -- Software allows Seventh-day Adventist Church members to participate in congregational singing along with their sighted friends.
- Full-Vision Books -- A combination of braille and print enables blind parents to read to their sighted children and sighted parents to help blind children learn to read braille.
- Scholarship Assistance -- Partial scholarships are offered to legally blind young people striving to obtain a college education. Scholarships are given on a limited basis to those who qualify (United States only).
Apply for Free Services
Aplicar por Servicios en Español.
Contact us for further information.