Large Print Magazine
Wildlife Story Tellers
Apply for Services
Aplicación en Español
Main MenuCRSB Home Page
How You Can Help
NavigationHome > Services
Services for the Blind
All who are legally blind (20/200 with corrective lenses) or have physical impairments which prevent them from holding a book to read are eligible for the following free services:
- Subscription Magazines (Periodicals) -- Magazines are available in braille, in large print, and on audio CD.
- Booklets -- Braille and large-print publications to inform and inspire.
- Lending Library -- Over 1,400 book titles are available in braille and on digital cartridge through the CRSB library. Books can be checked out on a 30-day loan period.
- Gift Bibles and Bible Courses -- Bibles and several Bible courses are available in braille, large print, solar player, and NLS digital cartridge.
- Digital version of the Seventh-day Adventist Hymnal -- Software allows Seventh-day Adventist Church members to participate in congregational singing along with their sighted friends.
- Full-Vision Books -- A combination of braille and print enables blind parents to read to their sighted children and sighted parents to help blind children learn to read braille.
Apply for Free Services
Aplicar por Servicios en Español.
Contact us for further information.
© Christian Record Services / National Camps for Blind Children
A 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization
Lincoln, Nebraska, USA 68506-0097
Phone 402.488.0981 - www.christianrecord.org
CRS Canada - www.crsblindservices.ca